|Bee and Plum Tree. Photo by A.Stahl|
OK, I must admit that I've been sucked into the monster. But, it is a wonderful monster! Oh so many wonderful resources I've had trouble tapping into otherwise since I'd not been using that much social media.
You might ask, "What is Pinterest?"
Pinterest is a pinboard-style photo-sharing website that allows users to create and manage theme-based image collections such as events, interests, and hobbies. Users can browse other pinboards for images, "re-pin" images to their own pinboards, or "like" photos.
I have started compiling pin boards for gentle parenting methods and such that people can share and re-share amongst themselves. I'd wanted to share gentle parenting methods and other items with friends who do not currently use Pinterest, so I decided to make this blog post.
These are my gentle parenting boards, should you need anything from them or wish to know more about the parenting methods we employ with our children.
Lest I be called foolish again, I do want to mention that I was parented from a very punitive, fear-based and authoritarian mindset. I did not want that for my children, but did not know anything any better until I had friends who used these methods.
I've since been finding healing. I find myself parenting myself through some of the issues we're facing with my children. Unfortunately, this has been difficult as I have many triggers I have to overcome.
Below are all my gentle parenting pin boards. I do hope that they are helpful to you!
- Bento Supplies
- Children's Books
- Children's Games
- Children's Music
- Children's Videos
- Crafts - DIY Children's Toys
- Crafts - For Kindergarten
- Crafts & Gifts for a New Baby
- Decorating the House - Plants (Ideas for children, terrariums, etc.)
- Entertaining Children (Birthday, Party, Sleepover & Special Days)
- Grace Based Living Community on Google+
- Grace Based Discipline - Babywearing
- Grace Based Discipline - Breastfeeding
- Grace Based Discipline - Co-sleeping
- Grace Based Discipline - EC & Cloth Diapering
- Grace Based Discipline Bookshelf
- Grace Based Discipline - Pregnancy through the First Year
- Grace Based Discipline - Ages 1-4
- Grace Based Discipline - Ages 5-8
- Grace Based Discipline - Illness
- Grace Based Discipline - Information
- Grace Based Discipline Quotes
- Grace Based Discipline Toolbox
- Kid Travel Ideas
- Kid Travel Safety
- Kid's Busy Activities - Hand Clapping Games
- Kid's Busy Activities - Indoor
- Kid's Busy Activities - Outdoor
- Kid's Quiet Activities - Paper Dolls
- Kid's Quiet Books - Felt
- Kid's Quiet Books - Lamination
- Languages - English
- Languages - German